- To protect our youth from ways that are unlawful and illegal.
- To provide learning opportunities for character building.
- To mould our youth to be committed and dedicated citizens.
- To inculcate the love of Allah and His Messenger Muhammad (SAW).
- To offer physical, spiritual, moral and social educational programs.
- To learn, teach and propagate Islam through Da’wah.
- To promote Islamic values of peace and harmony.
Please support your Muslim Youth Centre by attending its events, donating your time and/or money, and by telling others about the MYC. Please let us keep on providing Islamic and fun activities for our youth in an Islamic environment – SAFE HAVEN FOR OUR YOUTH.
The MYC offers many functions for the youth. These functions include Sports Day, BBQ events, weekend sleepovers for youth at the Centre, Self Defense classes, Qur’aan classes, Family Day events, X-Box video game nights and dinners. We offer many other programs and physical activities such as basketball, hockey, badminton, ping-pong, and much more. We also organize conferences, seminars, workshops, counseling services and excursions, camps, women’s fitness exercises, and collecting & distributing non- perishable foods for the needy.