Assalaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
BCMuslims.com has been developed in 2003 by a group of 2nd generation Muslims from Vancouver who are determined to unify and strengthen the Muslim communities within British Columbia. Our goals are as follows:
- To bring awareness of organizations and events that are taking place within local communities across British Columbia
- To encourage, foster and promote Muslims who are actively participating in our local communities in hopes of making their community a better place for this generation and generations to come.
- To unify the various communities across British Columbia in an effort to share our ideas, our passions and our struggles.
- To support Muslims who have recently moved or are planning to move to British Columbia by providing a one stop source as to what organizations and services are available to them.
This website is privately run and our ultimate goal is to seek the pleasure and mercy of Allah (subhana wat’ala). That being said, we want to clearly state that we are making absolutely no money from this website and we are not affiliated with any other organization. It is our intention to equally represent all organizations and events on this website without favouritism of any sort.
Ultimately the success of this website is heavily dependant upon your participation, so please let us know about your events/halaqas/organizations/etc so that we all benefit from your hard work insha’Allah.
Please feel free to submit your comments and suggestions as to what you think can be improved. We are well aware that this website is not perfect and would be grateful for any suggestions as to how we can make your experience at BCMuslims.com a better one. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please Note: We are not affiliated with or part of the BC Muslims Association (BCMA). We are an independant and nonpartisan organization.
– BCMuslims.com Administration