The Muslim Association of Canada (MAC) is a charitable, religious, social, cultural, educational, and not-for-profit organization. It is a pioneering Islamic organization, an Islamic revival, and reform movement that uplifts the individual, the family, and society.
Its objectives are:
- To present the message of Islam to Muslims and non-Muslims and promote understanding between them.
- To encourage the participation of Muslims in building a virtuous and moral society.
- To offer a viable Islamic alternative to many of our prevailing societal problems.
- To promote family values in accordance with Islamic teachings.
- To promote the human values that Islam came to emphasize: brotherhood, equality, justice, mercy, compassion, and peace.
- To foster unity among Muslims and Muslim organizations and encourage cooperation and coordination.