Dar al-Madinah Islamic Society has been actively giving Da’wah from 1994. Our mission is to educate our fellow Muslim brothers/sisters about the message of our Prophet, may Allah praise him.
Our goals are to:
- To spread correct Islamic knowledge, based on the Qur’an and the authentic Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW) and as understood and practiced by our pious predecessors and their followers.
- To participate in the Da’wah activities in the greater Vancouver area among the Muslim community, with emphasis being placed on spreading and teaching correct Islamic beliefs and practices.
- To help educate and train strong knowledgeable individuals who will work in the community in the field of Da’wah, while setting a good example for others in their beliefs and practices.
- To share Islam with non-Muslims by initiating effective Da’wah programs, aiming at providing accurate information about Islam in an effective and interesting way.
- To familiarize Muslims with reliable and authentic sources of Islamic knowledge, and to link Muslims up with Muslim scholars throughout the world.
- To strengthen the Islamic brotherhood bonds between the Muslims in the community.